Thursday, June 12, 2014

Antique Motorcycle Club of America: Southern National Meet 5.17.14

The Antique Motorcycle Club of America holds their Southern National Meet annually at Denton Farm Park in Denton, NC. The event draws a world class collection of  mostly ridden, unrestored antique motorcycles. Marcus and I rolled over to check out this amazing event and to promote the upcoming 2014 Bull City Rumble.

Thanks again to the AMCA for having us and thanks to everyone who stopped by our tent to say hi and/or to buy some Bull City Rumble gear

If you missed us at the AMCA meet and would still like to get a Bull City Rumble shirt, patch or poster please visit our store.

Ton Up NC = Riding, Restoration and Racing of Vintage Motorcycles
-Brian

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. himalayan motorcycle tours

    ReplyDelete